Useful links

linksLogos: WRoCAH and the AHRC

Data Protection and Sharing



Research Council Terms and Conditions of Training Grants and the RCUK Training Grant Guide

Use these forms if you are making an expenses claim directly from the WRoCAH office at the University of York.

Send your form, together with the ORIGINAL receipts to WRoCAH Office, Humanities Research Centre, Berrick Saul Building BS/119, University of York YO10 5DD

WRoCAH Doctoral Researchers: Use these forms to claim under Small Awards schemes.  If you are claiming under RTM-L, RSG-L, REP or KEP, you should use your local institutional claim paperwork and procedures.

Doctoral Research

Learning and Development