WRoCAH Intranet: Accessible to current Students only
(you will need to be logged in with your WRoCAH account to access this link)
For WRoCAH students who started from October 2014 to 2018, a number of additional funding schemes are available to offer financial assistance for:
- Participation in training and development activities
- Research support eg. primary data gathering visits or research-related consumables
- Student-Led Events eg. Reading or research groups, seminars or conferences
- Knowledge Exchange with target organisations or groups
Who is eligible for funding what?
Not all students are eligible for the funding schemes run by WRoCAH although all students can use the resources of WRoCAH to, for example, organise a Researcher Employability Project themselves. Differences in funding eligibility are due to restrictions placed on the way we are allowed to distribute the different types of funding. Eligible students may apply for funding during their basic funded period.
|Type of studentship||WRoCAH Small Awards
|WRoCAH Large Awards
|Researcher Employability Project
|Student Led Forums
|Knowledge Exchange Projects
|WRoCAH AHRC Competition||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|WRoCAH AHRC CDA (2016 starters onwards)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|WRoCAH AHRC CDP (2016 starters onwards)||Yes1||Yes1||funded via CDP Consortium||Yes||funded via CDP Consortium|
|WRoCAH White Rose Networks||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Wolfson Scholarships||funded by individual RTSG fund||funded by individual RTSG fund||funded by individual RTSG fund||Yes||funded by individual RTSG fund|
1 For October 2016 starters onwards for attendance at Conferences only
- AHRC Collaborative Doctoral Partnership studentship holders (who started from 2016 onwards) may apply to the AHRC CDP Consortium for funding for research support, training and internships.
- Wolfson Scholarship holders have access to individual research and training support funds through their own institutions, but are encouraged to think about how they allocate that funding along the lines of the award categories above.