2 July 2019
09:30 am - 16:30 pm
This event will take place at the University of York
This one-day workshop is being facilitated by Josie Dixon, Publishing and Research Training Consultant with Lucian Consulting
The workshop will cover:
- What are abstracts for? Contexts, functions, characteristics
- What makes a good abstract?
- Differing conventions between subject areas
- Abstracts for Conferences
- Abstracts for Journal Articles
- Writing, Revising and Editing
This event is not taking bookings yet but if you would like to express your interest please email the WRoCAH office.