In the third year, WRoCAH doctoral researchers will focus on the impact of their research through collaboration and exchange both within and beyond academia. This will include strategies for network building, impact and engagement in preparation for Knowledge Exchange Projects.
By the end of the year, doctoral researchers will have:
- Participated in Colloquium 3: What Next? Life after PhD
- Identified opportunities for knowledge transfer from their own research, and if appropriate, made a bids for Knowledge Exchange Projects
- Identified opportunities for research collaboration and networking within the cohort and beyond
- Updated their personal training plan, identifying gaps in knowledge or skills
- Participated in or identified collective training suggestions that could be supported by the WRoCAH Cohort Development Fund including Student-Led Forums
Doctoral researchers will also provide an update on training they have completed under the theme of What Next? Life after PhD to WRoCAH at the end of the academic year.