16 November 2018
13:30 pm - 16:30 pm
Viva Survivor is a three hour workshop designed to help postgraduate researchers be well prepared for their viva. To date, it’s been delivered to almost 2000 PhD candidates at universities around the UK. At the end of a session, participants will have:
- identified what examiners are looking for when they examine a thesis;
- discussed the many ways that others can support preparation;
- explored valuable viva preparation methods;
- established realistic expectations for the viva;
- discussed common questions about the PhD viva.
Participants will have opportunities to ask any and all questions, so that everyone can finish the session unburdened and ready for the viva.
This workshop is free to all Arts & Humanities doctoral researchers at the Universities of Leeds, Sheffield and York who will be submitting their thesis BEFORE the end of 2018.
Venue to be confirmed
Categories No Categories